Pan Roasted Vegetables packed with flavor! This healthy method for roasting vegetables can be adapted to fit any veggies you've got on hand!
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1 yellow squash, sliced and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
**-**Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
-Place butternut squash, zucchini, squash, bell pepper and onion in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to combine.
-Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.