This easy cauliflower rice burrito bowl recipe takes just 30 minutes to make. It’s packed with flavor and nutrients to fuel your day.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
● 1 (16-ounce) bag Food Club Cauliflower Florets, thawed
● 1 (16-ounce) bag Food Club Stir Fry Vegetables, thawed
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 16 ounces lean ground beef
● 1 (1.25-ounce) packet of Food Club Taco Seasoning
● 1/2 cup Food Club Corn & Black Bean Salsa, plus more for serving
● 2 tablespoons water
● Sour cream
● Sliced avocado
● Chopped red onion
● Food Club Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese (optional)
● Lime wedges
● Fresh cilantro
- Place cauliflower on a paper-towel-lined baking sheet and pat dry. Place florets in a food processor and pulse until cauliflower has a rice-like consistency. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until hot. Set aside.
- Put stir fry vegetables in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until hot. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Sprinkle in taco seasoning and stir until thoroughly combined. Add salsa and water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Divide cauliflower rice between bowls and top with vegetables, ground beef, sour cream, avocado, red onion, cheese (if desired) and more salsa. Garnish with a lime wedge and fresh cilantro.