Case Lot Favorite Recipes
Here are some of our favorite recipes that use items on sale during Case Lot.
Broccoli Chicken and Rice Casserole
• 2 cups water
• 2 cups uncooked instant rice
• 2 (10 ounce) cans of chunk chicken, drained
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
• ¼ cup butter
• 1 cup milk
• 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
• 1 small white onion, chopped
• 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Mix in the instant rice, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, mix the prepared rice, chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, butter, milk, broccoli, onion, and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Stir halfway through cooking to help the cheese melt evenly and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
Crispy Bean Tacos
• 1 (15-ounce) can of Full Circle Market Organic Chili Beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 packet Taco Seasoning
• 1/2 cup salsa
• 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
• 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• For serving:
• Sour cream
• Lime wedges
1. Combine beans, taco seasoning, and salsa in the bowl of a food processor and process until
smooth. Spread 2 tablespoons of bean mixture on one half of each tortilla and top with cheese.
Fold the tortilla over to create a taco.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry tacos in oil until crispy and golden-brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Drain on a paper-towel-lined plate.
3. Serve with salsa, sour cream, lime, and fresh cilantro.
Chicken Caesar Wraps
• 1 (12.5-ounce) can Food Club Chunk White Chicken Breast in Water, drained
• 1/2 cup Food Club Classic Caesar Dressing
• 1/4 cup Food Club Shredded Parmesan Cheese
• 1 large avocado
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 4 10 inch Tortillas
• 4 cups baby spinach
1. Place chicken, caesar dressing, and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. Stir until combined.
2. In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Add lemon juice and kosher salt. Stir until combined.
3. Divide avocado mixture between tortillas. Top with chicken mixture and baby spinach. Fold in ends and roll tightly. Slice in half and serve
Tomato Basil Soup
• 2 tbs. olive oil
• 1 yellow onion, diced
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 3 cups Food Club® chicken broth
• 2 cans Food Club® chunky tomatoes
• 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup half and half
1. Heat oil in large stock pot over medium heat. Add onions and simmer for 3-5 minutes until
translucent. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
2. Once garlic is fragrant, add tomatoes and chicken broth. Simmer for 15-20 minutes and add in basil and salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in half and half. Enjoy on its own or will
Chicken Noodle Casserole
• 1 bag Food Club® Egg Noodles
• 1 can Food Club® chicken
• 2 10 oz. cans Food Club® cream of chicken soup
• 2 cups Food Club® shredded mild cheddar cheese
• 1 bag frozen peas and carrots
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 inch pan.
2. Cook egg noodles according to package.
3. In a large bowl, mix noodles, chicken, cream of chicken, 2 1/2 cups cheese, frozen veggies and seasoning. Pour into pan and top with remaining cheese.
4. Bake for 45 minutes and serve.
Chicken Taco Soup
• 1 can 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 can 15 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 can 14.5 ounces petite diced tomatoes
• 1 can 15 ounces sweet corn, drained
• 1 can 12.5 ounces chicken breast, drained & flaked
• 1 large can 28 ounces green enchilada sauce
• 1 can 14 ounces chicken broth
• 1 packet taco seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Combine all the ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla