This simple, yet delicious 5-Ingredient Italian Tomato-Pasta Soup is a meal for you and your family.
Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 20 minutes Serves: 6
- 2 cans (23.2 ounces each) family size condensed tomato soup
- ½ (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ (16-ounce) package small-shaped pasta
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In large saucepot, heat soup, 2 cans water, spinach and seasoning to a simmer over medium heat; stir in pasta and cook 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve soup sprinkled with cheese.
4 (10.75-ounce) cans of condensed tomato soup can be substituted for the 2 family size cans of soup.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 322 Calories, 2g Fat (1g Saturated), 3mg Cholesterol, 905mg Sodium, 65g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 22g Sugars, 14g Added Sugars, 11g Protein